Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rafaelreis10

Link to another report

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if someone can help me with a question,

I have a project with many reports inside of it and I would like to have a main page with some boxes where I could link to all the other reports. However, I can't find where to link an image or whatever so I could send the user to the other reports.

Has anyone faced the same problem and know the solution for this?

Thanks guys!!

10 REPLIES 10
Naveen_Kumar_A

May be you can try option "Sync Slicers" option in "View" Menu.

If you create a table with all of the links (urls) you can put those in a table visual and change the data type to URL and you will be able to click on the link and it will take you to the underlying report.

Additionally, if you have a text box (think report title) you could pin that to the dashboard and when a user clicks on the text it will take them to the underlying report.

hi @dkay84_PowerBI ,

You say to link the text box to a url for the report.  where do I get the URL?  and how do I make it not open in a separate tab?

Thanks for the help!

Phil_Seamark
Employee
Employee

Hi @rafaelreis10,

When you say you have many reports.  Does that mean many Power BI PBIX files?  Or a single report with lots of tabs/pages?

Have you published any reports to the Power BI Web Service and created any dashboards yet?

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do we add a link to a home page , which has multiple pages.

rafaelreis10

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me with a question.

I have a project in Power BI wich has many reports inside of it and I would like to have a main page with some boxes or whatever that could link the users to all the other reports. However, I can't find where to add this link feature.

Has anyone here faced the same problem or know the solution for this??

Thanks guys!!

Hello,
I guess it is not possible (yet) to do that, but you may check this:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-share-unshare-dashboard/#share-jus...

https://youtu.be/WQFtN8nvM4A

You can filter and open subreports from the main report.

This is doable.  I already described how in @rafaelreis10 other, identical post.

Cool mate, can you share the post link?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.