Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

binhvo
Regular Visitor

Link bubbles on map to bookmark

Hi everyone,

I am newbie for Power BI. I created a map displaying 3 different districts.

When I want to view infomation table of 1 district, I just click its bubble on map. Do BI have this function?

Help me!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You could try at least two things:

1) Add various data fields to the map's "Tooltip", which will display when you hover over the point (but not when you click)

2) Try adding a separate Table visual (or another visual) to the report that contains all the district detail you would like to include. When you click on a map point, the other visual will filter to display only that point's detail.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You could try at least two things:

1) Add various data fields to the map's "Tooltip", which will display when you hover over the point (but not when you click)

2) Try adding a separate Table visual (or another visual) to the report that contains all the district detail you would like to include. When you click on a map point, the other visual will filter to display only that point's detail.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.