Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

binhvo
Regular Visitor

Link bubbles on map to bookmark

Hi everyone,

I am newbie for Power BI. I created a map displaying 3 different districts.

When I want to view infomation table of 1 district, I just click its bubble on map. Do BI have this function?

Help me!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You could try at least two things:

1) Add various data fields to the map's "Tooltip", which will display when you hover over the point (but not when you click)

2) Try adding a separate Table visual (or another visual) to the report that contains all the district detail you would like to include. When you click on a map point, the other visual will filter to display only that point's detail.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

You could try at least two things:

1) Add various data fields to the map's "Tooltip", which will display when you hover over the point (but not when you click)

2) Try adding a separate Table visual (or another visual) to the report that contains all the district detail you would like to include. When you click on a map point, the other visual will filter to display only that point's detail.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.