Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CataCC

Lingaro Gantt Chart

Hi Everyone!

I´m very new to Power BI and as a part of my project I have been asked to build a Gantt chart.I am using lingaro and it has worked well for me. I only have two questions that I have not been able to solve by myself.
1. Is there a way to order my projects the way I want them? By default it sorts them by alphabet, I tried to put in numbers but it recognizes numbers greater than 10 as 1 😞
2. When I download my gantt to power point, I lose the visualization.

Please if someone could help me with these questions it would help me a lot.

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CataCC ,

For question 1:

Based on my test, currently the Lingaro Gantt chart could not support the sort feature. You can use the Projects as Legend and the number column as Y -axis to 'sort' by the number.

sort.png

For question 2:

Please pay attentation to this limitation about exporting to Power Point:

The Lingaro Gantt chart is not a certified visual so it could not be exported to power point.

Lingaro does not have a blue badgeLingaro does not have a blue badge

You can consider using other Gantt charts which are certificated to replace it if you need to export it to power point.

g.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CataCC ,

For question 1:

Based on my test, currently the Lingaro Gantt chart could not support the sort feature. You can use the Projects as Legend and the number column as Y -axis to 'sort' by the number.

sort.png

For question 2:

Please pay attentation to this limitation about exporting to Power Point:

The Lingaro Gantt chart is not a certified visual so it could not be exported to power point.

Lingaro does not have a blue badgeLingaro does not have a blue badge

You can consider using other Gantt charts which are certificated to replace it if you need to export it to power point.

g.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.