Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Linear Gauge - Reducing White Space

Please could someone tell me if it is possible to reduce  the white space between the Title & Actual Data value, and Actual Data value and the visualization in the Linear Gauge?

Thanks! Capture.PNG 

8 REPLIES 8
Anshenterprices
Helper IV
Helper IV

@Anonymous Click on linear guage then go to the formating option then select guage options > margin>increase the size then line guage bar will move to upward direction once your increase the margin size.

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous,

By test, it seems that there is no options to reduce the white space in the Linear Gauge visual currently in Power BI.

The WhiteSpace is for other values, so it should not be reduced.

Capture.PNG

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cherry,

Thanks for the comment. I am aware of the space for the other values, but also think there should be an option to reduce white space in cases where we choose not to show those additional values.

Thanks,

Izolda

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cherry,

I absolutely agree there should be more room for other values, however, I think it would be great if there was an option to rearrange those values and reduce the white space when reducing the font size. I am asking this because I am trying to fit more than one linear gauge into my report, and having that much space in between the value and the graph just doesn't look appealing. I will think of some other way of presenting this data.

Thank you for your response!

Hello @Anonymous,

We have added your request to our backlog.

We will notify you when we have an update on this.

Thanks

Hardik
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

You can increase the size of the title for thisScreenshot_15.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Hardik,

I appreciate the suggestion, but I am aware of all formatting options for this visualization and nothing helped to adjust the view to my wants.

Thanks,

Izolda

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Hardik. I am aware of the options to change the font size. I was looking to reduce the white space as I was trying to fit more than one linear gauge in my report. 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.