Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dcadwallader
Helper I
Helper I

Line on Second Y Axis not Working as Expected when Drilling Up/Down

Hey,

So, I am looking to create a graph using the data shown in image one.

Date on the shared axis, with the ability to drill up from daily data, through to months, quarters years etc.

On the primary Y axis I am looking for the Daily Inspected and Daily Passed values to be plotted, and the Cumulative Pass Rate to be plotted on the secondary Y axis.

When drilled down to daily the data is appearing as one would expect (Image Two), however when one drills up to monthly the Pass Rate on the secondary axis escalates into the thousands (Image Three). The cumulative pass rate from January through March is 60%, 71%, 69% not 2000%+Image ThreeImage ThreeImage TwoImage TwoImage OneImage One

4 REPLIES 4
HotChilli
Super User
Super User

OK. You'll need to decide what you want to do.

You said the cumulative is 60% for January.  Is that the figure for the last day of January or an average or a max or something else?

Yeah - that's the pass rate as the last day of January

dcadwallader
Helper I
Helper I

I'm relying on the default but am open to suggestion/correction.

It's using SUM - see image below

Image FourImage Four

HotChilli
Super User
Super User

Are you using a measure for cumulative pass rate or relying on the default aggregation when you pull it in to the visual?

If so, check if it's using SUM

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.