Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Makassi
Frequent Visitor

Line in a 'Line and stacked column chart' is on secondary location, but the switch is off

When I put together this 'Line and stacked column chart' in desktop, the red line is at the right place, based on the values at the left.
After I published it, the red line is on a secondary location.
Seems a bug to me!?

Can somebody help?

Line is at a secondary location, while 'Show Secondary 'is off (after published)Line is at a secondary location, while 'Show Secondary 'is off (after published)Line is at the right location (desktop)Line is at the right location (desktop)

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Makassi , the secondary axis may change for better data arrangement. Better show the axis or fix the range using start or END

I saw that the start and end was filled in, so I changed them to 'auto'. But still strange to see the difference between the desktop and the published environment. It is not 'what you see is what you get'!

Thank's very much!

@Makassi  I am facing the same issue here, do you get your issue resolved finally ? thank you 

Hi @WendyDUFE,
Yes, this solution solved my problem with the secondary line. As I mentioned above, changing the value of the Start and End of the Secondary into 'auto' did the job.
Good luck! 😉

Thanks @Makassi  but i believe this is still a bug, so I raised another issue in the community, hope  someone can help investigate and resolve it

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/BUG-Line-and-Stacked-Column-Chart-different-behavior-after/i...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.