Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

moezsajwani
Frequent Visitor

Line graph display changes when report is published - URGENT HELP PLEASE

Hi,

I have a report with year and month slicer. Among many other visuals there is one line graph visual with forecast of 14 points (in days). I have disabled interaction between month slicer and line graph visual and used relative visual filtering in line graph for last 30 days. It works perfectly fine in Power BI desktop, however when I publish it to service, it doesn't honor relative filtering and shows the complete data from 1st day of the year (so technically it's ignoring month slicer filtering which is okay because I have disabled interaction but it is also ignoring relative visual data filtering). Can you please help me understand why it is doing this and what should I do to fix this?

visual shown in Power BI Desktopvisual shown in Power BI Desktopvisual shown in Power BI Servicevisual shown in Power BI Service

Thanks,

M

3 REPLIES 3
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @moezsajwani,

Based on my test, I cannot reproduce your issue here by using the desktop of version : 2.62.5222.761 64-bit (September 2018). Could you please share your data and steps to me?

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @moezsajwani,

Has your issue been solved? If any other question, feel free to let me know please.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.
moezsajwani
Frequent Visitor

Anybody help?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.