Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nickpw
Frequent Visitor

Line and Clustered Column chart with field parameters, legend same colour for both

Hi,

I'm using a line and clustered column chart with two field parameters (one on the column y-axis and the other on the line y-axis). The selection of the field parameters and thus the column and line value is controlled using two slicers (green).

The issue I'm having is that when I change the colour of the line and the columns the legend is showing the same colour for both (yellow).

Has anyone had the same issue, and do you know how to resolve it?

Thanks

.Screenshot 2022-08-12 084154.png

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Nickpw , Please change it again. Save. If needed close and open the power bi file and check. I have some strange issue yesterday, my measures were not showing the correct values after the August 2022 update, I have to close and open the file.

Also, please confirm your power bi version ?

Hi Amit,

I changed the colours to pink, closed the file and reopened.  The legends are still showing the original orange colour.  I'm on August 2022 version.

I'm assuming this is a bug then.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.