Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Line & Clustered Column chart

Hi, 

There are 5 group homes and I used a Line & Clustered Column chart to show Days of care each day with the line showing Capacity for all the  group homes.

When no houses has been checked the capacity shows 30 for all the houses , when I chose any house it shows 6 (Which is correct)

The capacity line shows on the top when no houses has been checked (Which is good)

My problem is when I check any house from the Group Home  List, the capacity line goes below the Days of care line, where it’s less than the Capacity

Please see the Images below..

Line & Clustered Chart.PNG

Thanks,

spanda 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @v-yulgu-msft !!Capture Chart.PNG

It was like this above chart. I just played around with Y Axis & Changed the X Axis style from Categorical to Continuous & it works now. Thank you for your reply!!

Capture.PNG

Thank you so much!!

spanda

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

1.PNG

From the screenshot, it looks like the capacity line is still placed on top of the column bars (Days of care). What is your desired output when you apply slicer filter?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was like this above chart. I just played around with Y Axis & Changed the X Axis style from Categorical to Continuous & it works now. Thank you for your reply!!

Capture.PNG

Thank you so much!!

spanda

Anonymous
Not applicable

Capture.PNG

Thank you so much!!

spanda

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.