Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

benbateman
Frequent Visitor

Line + Stacked visualisation broken after update?

I've got a strange issue which, although it may be coincidental, seems to have only started happening since the last update.

I've got a Line + Stacked chart combo that shows lifetime data since March 2015 comprised of two column values and two line values. However now I can rarely get it to show all the data, it stops at 19th June and only shows one column value and one line value. There are no date filters on the page or the visual, and sometimes I can get the full timeline of data if I create the same visualisations but just with the column values but adding line values breaks it again and removing those line values doesn't fix it, I have to delete the visualisation and sometimes that still doesn't work. Interestingly though, if I use the 'Export Data' option all the source data is there!

Also to reiterate that it's not the dataset (they're all from one table). If I put the values separately in a line visualisation or a stacked chart visualisation they display correctly.

graph1.JPG

As I said, this was working before, so I'm inclined to think this a bug with the 31st May update, but if anyone has any other ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

@benbateman, another community member got the same issue as yours. I can reproduce it as well. I will report it internally and keep you updated with any updates. 

@benbateman, it’s confirmed as by design by our engineers. You need to set the x-axis to categorical as a temporarily.

Hi

Has this limit issue been resolved  yet?

am facing similar issues where the chart shows on desktop but not on Cloud

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.