Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Line Graph not allowing multiple values

Hi,

I have a line graph in PowerBI and I am trying to add another vlue to vlues part so that it shows two values side by side.

However it is only allowing me to have one value item in the box.... any ideas?

Thanks

Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

On further testing it seems to be if there is an item in the description field it does not allow multiple values but if there isnt it does???

Hi @Anonymous,

On further testing it seems to be if there is an item in the description field it does not allow multiple values but if there isnt it does???

What do you mean about the description field? I can't find it in the Line Chart. Do you mean the Legend field?

If that is the case, I think it should be the default behavior that only one value can be put into the Value field when there is an item in the Legend field in Line Chart. Because there will be multiple lines shown on the Line char based on the item value in Legend field in this scenario.Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.