Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

norken20
Helper I
Helper I

Line Graph Labels

Hi All,

Is there any way I can update this line graph showing which shows only the label of the total YTD. Thanks. 

Is there any way I can modify the label or update the measure I have for each line. Thanks!

Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
bpsearle
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @norken20 

Select the graph, then select the 'format' for the visualisation, scroll down to 'data labels' scroll down to 'customise series' and turn that on, then you can control each individual measure on your graph including turning the lable on or off.

Thanks, Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your feedback. I also tried that solution but once I turned off the labels no label will be displayed. What I'm think is the total YTD will be reflected only. Thanks!

Hi @norken20 

I don't understand your reply, did it work or not? It sounds like it didn't but I'm not sure what you want it to do? Can you mock up what you want and show that?

Thanks, Brian

Hi @bpsearle ,

It did not work actually. What I want to see in the graph is the label for August only which is the total of the YTD. Turning off the labels will remove all labels so it does not work. Customization doesn't work either. Thanks.

Hi @norken20 

I see what you mean and yes no way of doing that.

It's a good idea, post it as a suggested idea on the forum.

Thanks, Brian

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.