Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

kgriendling
Advocate I
Advocate I

Line Chart

Hi,

I am trying to set up a line chart with my % on the left, and my total value below - organized by date.

For some reason I can't replicate the same thing I created in the previous visualization. It keeps collapsing my values to 3 instead of 4 because 2 total values match.

It keeps showing the date below, instead of the total fairways hit.

Also, why can't I upload an image directly from my desktop? It keeps trying to force me to submit an image via a weblink...

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @kgriendling,

Could you post your table structures with some sample data which can help us reproduce this issue? So that we can better assist on it. It's better to share a sample pbix file. You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading. Smiley Happy

Regards

The table for this is attached:

Capture.PNG

I have since added two lines to it - so now it is reading 4 elements, but it takes my two days that have 8 GIR, and makes them a column. Like this:

Capture2.PNG

Also I can't figure out why my first viz won't update with the latest two data points. That data looks like this:

Capture3.PNG

kgriendling
Advocate I
Advocate I

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors