Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

pswain
Helper I
Helper I

Line Chart issue from two different tables

Hello team,

Iam having trouble to create Line chart from two different tables.  1 graph is coming proper, another graph is giving unique value.

We have two tables one table has 1000 rows and second table has 2000 rows, In both the tables there is no matching data columns,so we created index column to map the tables.while creating Line chart one table data is mismatching.

x-axis choosen Start time ( Month) column and y-axis selected Avg. of value.

can you please help us on this.

pswain_2-1622529050553.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jaideepnema
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @pswain ,

Can you help me understand from where you are using the Group Response % ,Group Resolution % and month fields ? If these are coming from three separate tables for example Month, Table 1 and Table 2 then i would recommend you to join your month column in Table 1 with the month column in month table and similarly the same scenario with table 2 as well. 

Please accept this as a solution if your question has been answered !!

Appreciate a Kudos 😀

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jaideepnema
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @pswain ,

Can you help me understand from where you are using the Group Response % ,Group Resolution % and month fields ? If these are coming from three separate tables for example Month, Table 1 and Table 2 then i would recommend you to join your month column in Table 1 with the month column in month table and similarly the same scenario with table 2 as well. 

Please accept this as a solution if your question has been answered !!

Appreciate a Kudos 😀

Hi,

I appended from both the table and put some condition column to get proper graph. 

I was able to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Prasanjit

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.