Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

johnbradbury
Helper III
Helper III

Limiting the number of returned values

Capture.PNG

How do I limit the number of visible responses/rows in a table? I want this to only show 15.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bgervin
Regular Visitor

I'm assuming you just want to show the top 15 in the visual, not filter the actual result set. 

In the Visualizations Pane, In the Filters category, in the Visual level Filters, select one of the columns, and change the Filter Type from "Basic Filtering" to "Top N". There you can pick the # of records to show, and based on what metric (field) you want to use. 

I hope that helps.

Barry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bgervin
Regular Visitor

I'm assuming you just want to show the top 15 in the visual, not filter the actual result set. 

In the Visualizations Pane, In the Filters category, in the Visual level Filters, select one of the columns, and change the Filter Type from "Basic Filtering" to "Top N". There you can pick the # of records to show, and based on what metric (field) you want to use. 

I hope that helps.

Barry

Thanks Barry.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.