Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Justas4478
Post Patron
Post Patron

Limiting data from specific filtered date for target

Hello, I have this measure.

Model store measure.PNG

Model stores Sales Forum Average = CALCULATE (Averagex(Values('Store'[Store Number]) , [Sales Value LFL]),FILTER (
'Store','Store'[Store Number] IN {"0716","0711"}))

I was trying to modify the measure so that it would filter [Sales Value LFL] sales before 30/05/2022 would be ignored for store 0716 and that it would not ignore sales before 30/05/2022 for rest of the store numbers in the filter.

I am really stuck with this and I dont know is it even possible to do.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Justas4478 , Try like

Model stores Sales Forum Average = CALCULATE (Averagex(Values('Store'[Store Number]) , [Sales Value LFL]),FILTER (
'Store',('Store'[Store Number] IN {"0716"} && [Sales Value LFL] > date(2022,5,31) ) || 'Store'[Store Number] IN {"0711"}))

@amitchandakHello, I have manage to check the numbers and it seems that when I try to use solution that you provided it ignores stores 0716 sales from all weekly sales figures and only uses store 0711 sales. Exemption to total at the bottom.

You can see in the image that I attached what are figures from the measure and figures of the stores. I hope it helps to explain it better.

Data.PNG 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

@amitchandak Do you know if measure is able to archieve expected results from the attached image. Since I dont know is it possible to do that kind of data manipulation to a measure because of its nature.

I appreciate any help. Thank you.

@amitchandak It looks to be working but I dont have means to check numbers. I will reply back once I check numbers next week. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.