cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Limit the width of a Waterfall chart

Hi,

In the format pane, there was an option called "breakdown" which allowed the user to select the width of the chart.

I don't see it anymore...

Do you know how can I state the maximum number of variances displayed on the graph now ?

Thanks for your help

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Limit the width of a Waterfall chart

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

I was looking for the option "breakdown" in the customisation tab. However I did not input anything in the "breakdown" field tab, therefore the option did not show up in the customisation tab.

It allows the user to select the maximum "size" of the breakdown tab. With the size being the number of items showing in the waterfall chart instead of the width as I stated in my title.

Thanks for your help

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

In the x-axis there is a minimum category width setting, is that what you are looking for?

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous,

Did you mean this option?

2.PNG

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

I was looking for the option "breakdown" in the customisation tab. However I did not input anything in the "breakdown" field tab, therefore the option did not show up in the customisation tab.

It allows the user to select the maximum "size" of the breakdown tab. With the size being the number of items showing in the waterfall chart instead of the width as I stated in my title.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 127 members 1,706 guests