Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fiveone
Helper II
Helper II

Level measure

I have been banging my head on the wall for hours trying to calculate a level metric.

The business context is CVs that need to be sent to customers within 3 days upon reception of a resource request.

The table contains resource requests, the related IDs of the CV that were sent and the date they were sent.

For each resource request I need to calculate the ratio of CVs that were sent within 3 days vs the total number of CVs.

I am able to assess the CV Submission Delay Compliance, no problem.

CV Submission Delay Compliance =
IF (DATEDIFF(MIN([DATE ACCEPTED]);MIN([CV SUBMITTED]);DAY)<=3;"OK";"NOK")

But I am unable to get the unfiltered total number of CVs for a given Request.

I looked into ALL, SUMMARIZE, SUMX, COUNTX but have not been able to assemble  those in an intelligent way.

The following seems to be giving me the grand Total of CVs, whatever the filtering.

Total number of CVs = COUNTX(ALL('Staffing DATABASE'[REQUEST ID]; 'Staffing DATABASE'[CV ID]);'Staffing DATABASE'[CV ID]) 

but what I want is the total of CVs PER REQUEST ID

1 REPLY 1
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @fiveone,

You could use ALLEXCEPT function to achieve this requirement. Removes all context filters in the table except filters that have been applied to the specified columns.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee634795.aspx

If this is not what you want, please provide us some sample data and elaborate your expected result, so that we can make further analysis.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.