Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Legends Padding

Hi Community, 

I have been working on multilanguage for a dashboard, where I created another table for multilanguage for reference and created some DAX measures for an individual text that will be changed once the language changes(Language changes from the Slicer). I am able to change the text using the Title Conditional Formatting in Text where they have given the option to choose a Measure for a text. In charts, the Title can be changed using Conditional Formatting however, I am unable to find a way to change the X-Axis, Y-axis, and Legend Title, which by default don't have Title Conditional Formatting.

I have worked on this and found a temporary solution where I remove the X-axis, Y-axis, and Legends title and add space in the Title box which allows me to get some space where I manually put some Conditionally formatted buttons which after changing the Language slicer it also changes however when it is not dynamic. The legend values overlap when the values of Legend increased in the text size.

PBI_COMMUNITY_TEST1.pngPBI_COMMUNITY_TEST2.png

So is it possible to create Multilanguage text on X-axis, Y-axis, and legends as well and to pad the length of Legend values in the chart.

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Piyush_Ghungrud , Based on what I get, can take two columns on X axis, in place of the legend, then you should be able to use conditional formatting

refer: Concatenate Label off : https://youtu.be/QgI0vIGIOOk

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.