Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dunner2020
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Legend in the ArcGIS map for Power BI

Hi there,

I am displaying some geographical information on 'ArcGIS MAp for Power BI'. I have generated the graph as shown in the picture:

heatmap5.jpg

How can I bring legend into the picture? I want to show the range of values w.r.t color. Could anyone help me in how to do that?

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

For anyone who views this in the future. You could always take a screenshot of the legend in the layer options and insert it as a picture on your visual.

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dunner2020 ,

As @amitchandak said, it is not supported to add legend to ArcGIS map. You could vote up the idea about it to get this feature fixed quickly.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=ec7d8318-2495-4fe3-8369-238b60f346bf

And if you have any questions about ArcGIS map,  you also could ask the engineers on https://community.esri.com/groups/powerbi.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Dunner2020 , did not get it. Do you see a legend option in visualization pane?

@amitchandak , Yes I want to show thelegend option in visualization pane.

@Dunner2020 , I doubt you have that for ArcGIS map. You only have color. Another option is Bing Map. It has a legend option.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.