Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rabbani
Regular Visitor

Legend in MAP

Dear all,

I am using powerbi desktop  i am struck at Legend in MAPS

on a leftside i have placed all my 5 Bins and in the maps it has to show all the 5 bin colors but it takes only the one color

i also tried using DAX no success.. any one can help please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Xiaoxin Sheng,

I have solved the legen problem by adding Filter fields in my model. the reson that i could not see all the default colors because no data was there in the model thats why its was not showingup.

all is only because od DATA... thanks for your hint on to share DATA....

God blessings and many thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @rabbani,

Please provide somet detailed contents to help us clarify your situation.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

i am sharing details here i have a map where i have set legend ranges as shown below. if you look at map it took brown color by default, i want to display all range colors in map. the ranges has been created using "GROUPS". i beleive this can help you to understand my issue. kind regards and thankyou for your time

maos legend.png 

Hi @rabbani,

Can you please provide some sample data for further test?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin Sheng,

I have solved the legen problem by adding Filter fields in my model. the reson that i could not see all the default colors because no data was there in the model thats why its was not showingup.

all is only because od DATA... thanks for your hint on to share DATA....

God blessings and many thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.