Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

javierarandapa
Frequent Visitor

Last Date prev. other date

Hi all, 

I've this table: powerbi.PNG

I'm only interested on save the LastDate from 'Fecha Compra' before 'Fecha inicio' for each 'Identificacion' and 'Medicina'. I mean, for this capture, the only one interests me to save is the one that has 'Fecha Compra' = 26/09/2016. How can i do this?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @javierarandapa,

In your scenario, you can duplicate the query, add a custom column to decide whether the [FechaCompra] <= [Fecha inicio] then user Group By feature to return maximum date of [FechaCompra]. Then use Merge Queries to merge those two queries based on [FechaCompra]. For more information, check attached .pbix file.

q3.PNGq4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @javierarandapa,

In your scenario, you can duplicate the query, add a custom column to decide whether the [FechaCompra] <= [Fecha inicio] then user Group By feature to return maximum date of [FechaCompra]. Then use Merge Queries to merge those two queries based on [FechaCompra]. For more information, check attached .pbix file.

q3.PNGq4.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks a lot. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.