Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last 4 weeks based on slicer of week number

Hi All,

I hope i can explain this correctly for you all and any help is greatly appreciated.

please see below the dashboard i have. it is sliced on week number which is in its own dates table using the calendar auto command.

I want to show the bottom left visual for week 6, 7, 8 and 9 as you can see its only showing week 9 at the moment as the week number slicer is set to week 9 top right.

so based on the week number slicer at the top right can it show the last 4 weeks just in that visual. I also know about the edit interactions to stop it taking on that specific slicer.

AdamRatcliff_0-1615396069599.png

Thanks,

Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

if you have a date, the relative filtering provided by Power BI could do the trick without entering in too much DAX:

ion_donica_0-1615396971295.png

Apply this to your visual and check if it is exactly what you want.

Best Regards,

ID

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

if you have a date, the relative filtering provided by Power BI could do the trick without entering in too much DAX:

ion_donica_0-1615396971295.png

Apply this to your visual and check if it is exactly what you want.

Best Regards,

ID

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks a lot i think that has solved it! will that just pull today date every time then and show the last 4 weeks?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, if you select include today, it will give you the las 4 weeks strating today.

Just make sure to check the diference in terms or result from Calendar week and Week and see which one suits you the most.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , you will need an additional independent date table for that.

refer this case with date table and 12 month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duMSovyosXE

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.