Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mogunase1
Helper III
Helper III

Last 4 Week filter

Hi ,

Any one please help here,

I need last 4 week to filter automatically in chart , see the below content for example.

mogunase1_0-1617346006686.png

I need individual filter to all visuals based on last week and prior to that upto 4 .

Note-

I tried using relative function , but its not came for me.

Because , the data which i have is last year data. And if i use Relative function of last 4 week it considering present date and showing blank value.

I need solution to be like below,

mogunase1_0-1617346754630.png

Please help .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, @mogunase1  please check the link down below.

Please check page2, which is shown without using a tabular editor in Power BI.

In this case, I created one more table that is for the WEEK-Variance-Non-Tabular-Editor-Table.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9dd1yerghfz9rpm/mogunase1.pbix?dl=0 

Hi, My name is Jihwan Kim.

If this post helps, then please consider accept it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster, and give a big thumbs up.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Jihwan_Kim
Super User
Super User

Hi, @mogunase1 

Please check the below picture and the sample pbix file (link down below), whether it is what you are looking for.

I used Tabular editor in Power BI to create two calculation groups

1 calculation group = the purpose is to differentiate the number format (currency, non-currency)

2 calculation group = the purpose is to present the current week and the rest of the 4 previous weeks each.

Picture1.png

If this post helps, then please consider accept it as the solution to help other members find it faster.

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster, and give a big thumbs up.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

I need the same exactly what you shown , but without using tabular editor.

Is this possible?

Hi, @mogunase1 

Thank you for your feedback.

it is still possible, I think....

but I don't think I can still display different number format (dollar and non-dollar) in one visualization.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

Hi,

Format is not a problem , but i need filter to be apply.

Possible?

Hi, @mogunase1 

Please check the link down below.

You can refer to the Page 3.

Related measures are in the folder name = Page3measures

The used tables in this case are Dim-Date-Table / Main Table / Description Table / Week variance non tabular editor Table -> 2 general tables plus 2 additional tables.

Just for your reference, if you use the tabular editor in Power BI, you can just use 2 general tables, and no need to create additional tables.

Thank you.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

I will create a sample pbix file by using my sample.

At this moment, I think I need to transform my original sample data to be unpivoted.

But, I am not sure how your table looks like.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

Hi, @mogunase1  please check the link down below.

Please check page2, which is shown without using a tabular editor in Power BI.

In this case, I created one more table that is for the WEEK-Variance-Non-Tabular-Editor-Table.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

Thanks for your solution.

Got it!

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.