Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aavilap
Helper I
Helper I

Last 3 Week Sales returning blank when current week is empty

Hi all! Hope you can help with this, I have a measure to add up sales of last 3 weeks, the measure is :

_P3 = CALCULATE(SUM(Dashboard_Weekly[Value]),DATESBETWEEN(Dashboard_Weekly[Week],[_L3W],[_ThisWK]))

Where _ThisWK = SELECTEDVALUE(Dashboard_Weekly[Week]) and _L3W = [_ThisWK]-14

So far the result I am getting is shown in the table below, as you'll see the measure works fine when there are sales for current week (22/07/2018, 15/07/2018, etc..) however it is not working properly if the current week has no sales, for example for week 29/07/2018 the result should be = 12 (8 from 22/07 plus 4 from 15/07). 

L3WK.PNG

I also tried a different formula :

L3 = CALCULATE(SUM(Dashboard_Weekly[Value]),DATESINPERIOD(Dashboard_Weekly[Week],LASTDATE(Dashboard_Weekly[Week]),-21,DAY),ALLSELECTED(Dashboard_Weekly[Week]))

but with that one I just get blanks where there are no sales on current week.

Appreciate any help you can provide, I can share my PBIX if necessary.

Thanks in advance!

Ale

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aavilap

Try this formula

Measure = CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet7[current]),DATESINPERIOD(Sheet7[date],MAX(Sheet7[date]),-21,DAY),ALL(Sheet7))

10.png

Best Regards

Maggie

Thanks @v-juanli-msft! I have managed to solve it by creating an independent dates table and creating the relation between my Data table and this new dates table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.