Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Landing Page to View details about my team in Power BI APP

Hi Community, I am planning to design a landing page for Users to see when they open an APP in Power BI service. Instead of showing reports directly, we would like to show them who we are and some of our team members pictures etc as a Landing page. Is there a way to do that ? Please attach some pbix files if they are any designs or any one had tried it . Or else, please provide some links so that i can go through and follow those steps. G Venkatesh

3 REPLIES 3
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Check this document.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-create-distribute-apps#design-the-navigation-experience

"The New navigation builder option allows you to build a custom navigation for your app. The custom navigation makes it easier for your users to find and use content in the app. Existing apps have this option turned off and new apps default to the option being on.

When the option is off, you can select the App landing page to be either Specific content, for example a dashboard or report, or select None to show a basic list of content to the user.

When you turn on New navigation builder, you can design a custom navigation. By default all the reports, dashboards, and Excel workbooks you included in your app are listed as a flat list."

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.
Fowmy
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

You have a number of options:

You can design the page in DT with links to other pages and include all the information about your team etc and publish and select it to be the page you need to show.

Check these articles:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/power-bi-service-march-update-part-two/#featured

https://www.pbiusergroup.com/communities/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=e0dbc500-1bcb-4c16-a8a0-87b291d64a05&CommunityKey=b35c8468-2fd8-4e1a-8429-322c39fe7110&tab=digestviewer

Did I answer your question? Mark this post as a solution, this will help others!.

Click on the Thumbs-Up icon on the right if you like this reply 🙂

YouTube, LinkedIn

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! and hit thumbs up

Subscribe and learn Power BI from these videos

Website LinkedIn PBI User Group

VijayP
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

While Publishing the app you will get an option Navigation. There select the Default / first page as your who is who page and rest will follow. When you publish and share it and any body downloaded and opened they will see the who is who by default

Hope this helps ! 

If you find this as solution , please confirm this as solution and share your Kudoes

Regards

Vijay Perepa

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors