Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MrNoob
Helper II
Helper II

LTM compared side by side and YOY comparasion

I am trying to calculate the LTM and the previous periods LTM, however, i want to display them side by side.  Then calculate the YOY difference, displayed for the corresponding month.  I am using a Year and Month slicer.   My data is upto Feb 2018.  I want to display a dynamic rolling LTM line chart.  

The matrix best displays my issue.

SP.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @MrNoob,

What's the formula that you used? Seems you need a function SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR. Please share a sample, then we can provide more details of the solution.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This is the code i am using in order of calculations. 

SP = ((([PAX]/[Bookings IND PAX])-([Bookings APM]/'Bookings Meassures'[Bookings IND PAX])))*100 LTM SP = CALCULATE ( [SP], DATESBETWEEN ( 'DATE'[Date], NEXTDAY ( SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR ( LASTDATE ('DATE'[Date]) ) ), LASTDATE ('DATE'[Date] ) ) ) LY LTM SP = CALCULATE([LTM SP],SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR('Date'[Date]))

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.