Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Larsen
Frequent Visitor

Key Influencer Visual false results

I have a column with 3 categories (Skarv, Ula and Valhall), where there are 994 samples of each. I am analyzing a numerical value RiskNum, and this is what i get:

kiv.pngSkarv is identified as the Key Influencer, where the average RiskNum increases by 2.27. But clearly from the figure, it does not increase by 2.27 (the scale isn't even that high), and it is not Skarv but Ula that is the Key Influencer. 

As per now this makes it impossible for me to use this visual in any professional setting. Could you help me, because apart from the errors I really love the power and efficiency about to be enabled here!:)

KR Sunniva

2 REPLIES 2
Larsen
Frequent Visitor

I dont see how I can share the file with you?

Now that I have been looking more in to it, I think the problem is that 0/zero is not included in the mean-calculation for the plot. At least that looks like one issue:)

I also see other people posting the same errors, so my new question is probably; when can we expect this visual to work? Is anybody working on it now?

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Larsen ,

Could you please share a sample file(Do not upload the original file) and give the expected output?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.