Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JRHans09
Resolver II
Resolver II

Key Influencer Visual Formatting

How do we access formatting of the font color for the areas accessed when drilling inside the each of the Segments? Also, the font color and the background in the graph section on the right when viewing the Key Influencer section. I cannot seem to adjust these colors and with our current theme, they blend in with the background, making them very difficult to read. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @JRHans09 ,

Sorry for that I have misunderstood your scenario before.

By my test, we could change the color under the two option below for this visual.

set color.PNG

In addition, you could change the reference line color like below. 

Capture.PNG

For other red boxes area, I'm afraid that there is no option for us to change the font color, but we could change the background to let the info to read.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
EktaSoni_R
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

Can anyone help me in this format option ? (Yes and No Slicer)

EktaSoni_R_0-1666166245012.png

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @JRHans09 ,

Which visual do you use in power bi desktop?

In addition, if I understand your scenario correctly that you use drill down in your visual?

If it is, assuming that you use matrix and use field formatting, you could set like below.

Capture.PNG

Besides, do you use your custom theme or the default theme in power bi ?

If you still need help, please share your data sample and your desired output so that we could help further on it.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Dear @v-piga-msft / Cherry,

1. As mentioned in the title (sorry if that was not clear), this is in the new Key Influencer Visual

2. Yes, I have a custom theme imported, but should not matter, if I can access the font colors as highlighted in the screen shots with red boxes

3. Dataset should not be necessary, as this is only relating to font colors

The issue - due to the custom theme and inability to access certain font colors, the info is very hard to read.

Please see attached screenshots showing the sections where I cannot change the font colors:

Key InfluencersKey InfluencersTop SegmentsTop Segments

Thanks for your help.

Hello, 

I came across the same issue recently and didn't find the answer I needed in the solution here. 
In short I had a dark background and axis font on the key influencer visual meaning the data was hard / impossible to read. 

I did the following to resolve:

1. Go to view and then the drop down for "themes"
2. Select "customise current theme"
3. Select "names and colours" in list one, and then "advanced" in list two.
4. Change the "second-level elements" colour. 

That should solve it. 
I haven't noticed the font colours change for anything else other than the key influencer axis. Presumably other fonts in custom theme visuals can be amended by playing around with the other colours in the "advanced" list. 

Hope this helps!

Hi @JRHans09 ,

Sorry for that I have misunderstood your scenario before.

By my test, we could change the color under the two option below for this visual.

set color.PNG

In addition, you could change the reference line color like below. 

Capture.PNG

For other red boxes area, I'm afraid that there is no option for us to change the font color, but we could change the background to let the info to read.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

@v-piga-msft - will this be changed in the future?

Thanks, for your help in checking.

Hi @JRHans09 ,

I'm not sure if your expected will be achieved in the future.

It seems that there is no such plan currently.

You could post your idea in Power BI ideas forum and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.