Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dellis81
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Keepfilter or userelationship?

Hello, I am needing help with measure that I thought "userelationship" or keepfilter would solve, but unable to make either work.  To start, the data is in a two table datamodel, with the dimension table having a single column labeled "Destination".   The fact table has two potential columns that should be related to the Destination.

Example pbix file:   https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-dVkDxCfSpzDjl_abvdmlb5e--v_Qczl/view?usp=sharing

Data is related to crop harvest and managing the loads.  And I am wanting to keep a simple inventory by destination.  But several options exists.

1) Harvest Field to Storage (Destination)

2) Harvest Field to Sales (Destination)

LoadLog Table

If Field has a value - then assume a harvest record

If Storage has a value - then assume movement from storage to sales destination.   Harvest1.PNG

Measures I have working/not working.   Basically the -25,170 needs to be moved into the GSF West (circled in Blue).   These bushels would be represented by data in the "Storage" and "Destination" columns

Harvest2.PNG

Below is the desired end result (please note, Sales Transfers is what I am looking to get to.   Bin transfers will most likely follow the same logic?

Harvest3.PNG

Hope this explanation is concise and clear enough.   As always - thank you for the great forum support!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Dellis81
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hello, I woke up with fresh mindset, and made a little progress.  Please wait till have a little more time to work thru.   Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dellis81
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hello, I woke up with fresh mindset, and made a little progress.  Please wait till have a little more time to work thru.   Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.