Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

GuidoPinares
Helper I
Helper I

Keep blank rows after filter

Hi everybody and apologies in advance if I'm missing something really simple. (Just haven't been able to find a solution elsewhere).

I want to filter the ateendees of a conference and then also show the activities that correspont to each ateendee, the model goes as follows.

GuidoPinares_0-1660618864875.png

The first filter works, i got the ateendees of the event, but as soon as i add the activities only shows the Ateendees that have activities. I would like to show all and if the attendee does not have any activities shows 0.

In this case for example, I got an event with 9 attendees:

GuidoPinares_1-1660619102726.png

As soon as i add the activities the result is as follows (only 7 that are the ones that has an activity):

GuidoPinares_2-1660619186774.png

As i mentioned i would like to show all 9 (7 with the number of activities and 2 with a 0 instead of disappear). I tried adding a measure with an IF search for ISBLANK and adding a 0 instead, but it return all the Ateendees (not only the ones in the event) with a 0.

Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MahyarTF
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi,

Have you tried to tick the 'Show items with no data' on your Attendeee_Name Column in your visual ?

MahyarTF_0-1660620662242.png

If, you did and the issue still remains, would you please share some sample data to figure it up ?

Appreciate for Kudos.

Mahyartf

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MahyarTF
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi,

Have you tried to tick the 'Show items with no data' on your Attendeee_Name Column in your visual ?

MahyarTF_0-1660620662242.png

If, you did and the issue still remains, would you please share some sample data to figure it up ?

Appreciate for Kudos.

Mahyartf

Perfect! That works, sorry sometimes you get blind with this simply things. Really appreacite the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.