Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBIlearner
Frequent Visitor

KPI with buckets

@Greg_Deckler@BhaveshPatel@ankitpatira

@ImkeF @Anonymous @Baskar @Seth_C_Bauer @v-haibl-msft @Sean @EnterpriseDNA

Hello everyone,

I am tryinig to create a dashboard in Power BI which is already created by my colleage in excel. I have attached the current dashboard on excel. Looks like the excel dashboard has KPIs with several buckets. In the Pending status we have a split on Age ranges. As you can see on the right side each and every range can have its threshold. Please suggest me where do I start creating similar one. I looks at several pages but I could not find anything close to this. I could see someting like barchart based on buckets but we have KPIs here with traffic lights.  I have created variables for each of those bukets like Age1_5, Age6_10 and I am not sure how to proceed now. Please help. Thank you in advance. If exactly similar one is not possible please suggest me a closer one that makes sense to executives.  Btw, the KPIs does not have to be traffic ligtt. It can be anything that shows 3 colors or guages too.

Mockup_Dashboard.png

2 REPLIES 2
Baskar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi,

Can u please shared some sample data with what that u really looking for sample output.

Don't worry we will do , Cheers dude 

tringuyenminh92
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @PowerBIlearner,

I understand that you want to implement KPI table, could you show me your transaction data and data fields? So I could provide suitable solution to achieve it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.