Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SoraiaT
Helper I
Helper I

KPI standard colours - what range?

Hi!

Does anyone know that standar ranges for KPI visualization? What is the criterium has low, medium and hight?

Thanks!

Soraia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @SoraiaT

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is,kindly mark the helpful answer as a solution and welcome to share your own solution. More people will benefit from here. 

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @SoraiaT

If you choose 'High is good' in color coding for KPI visual.

1) The amount measure>= Target goal = Good colour

2)The amount measure < Target gogal= Bad colour

3)The Neutral colour is for when there're two target values, if the amount measure between the two values, it is Neutral Colour.

1.png

Regards,

Cherie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Cherie @v-cherch-msft,

Thank you 🙂 now I got it. Do you know if there is a way to show yelow when aproching the target and with lower deviation from the target?

My best,

Soraia

Hi @SoraiaT

Based on my test, if the value <=Max Target or value >=Min Target could be yellow.

2.png

Regards,

Cherie

Hi @v-cherch-msft,

In that case, should I create 2 new measures,

one for target less 10%

other for target more 10%

And set if less than target less 10%  it would be green

>target less 10% & <target more 10% it would yellow

>target more 10% it would be red

Do you think this is possibile on the kpi?

My best

Hi @SoraiaT

Yes, it is possible.

Regards,

Cherie

Do you know how should it set it?

Hi @SoraiaT

Attached the simplified sample for your reference.

2.png

Regards,

Cherie

It shows like having to different goals but i would like to keep on goal and show yellow when approaxing the goal. Do you know if this is possible?

Hi @SoraiaT

There's no better ways to get the range when approaxing the goal. But you may set the good and bad color as the same color like black. And set the range of the measures manually.

Regards,

Cherie 

Hi @SoraiaT

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is,kindly mark the helpful answer as a solution and welcome to share your own solution. More people will benefit from here. 

Regards,

Cherie

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.