Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

BIXL
Resolver I
Resolver I

KPI indicator with status visual problem (0 width and height)

Hi,

I am having an issue with the current version of "KPI indicator with status" (1.04).

It seems that it does'nt keep the width and height atributes correctly.

In most cases when I close and reopen the model, some of these visual (KPI indicator with status) are loaded with 0 width and height, so it's practicly unvisible.

this also happens when using the "undo" option.

I added a picutre of the visual after reopning the model.

Anyone know about this issue ?

visual with 0 Width & Heightvisual with 0 Width & Height

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have just dowloaded the latest version of PBI Desktop (2.35.4399.381), and it seems that I no longer have this issue.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Vvelarde
Community Champion
Community Champion

This is a bug from the PB Desktop..to correct this for every time that i paste something ..Save it.

This happen to me when i copy and paste some visuals.

Lima - Peru
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BIXL,

I have downloaded the KPI indicator sample from the visual gallery, and tested it in the latest Power BI Desktop version(Version: 2.34.4372.501). Whenever I close and reopen, or use "Undo" option, the visual displays fine. I'm not able to reproduce the issue like yours.

In your scenario, what's the version of Power BI desktop do you run? Would you please run the same version as mine then to check if the same issue persists.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have just dowloaded the latest version of PBI Desktop (2.35.4399.381), and it seems that I no longer have this issue.

Thanks.

It sounds like a bug.  You can contact he author from the visuals gallery down the bottom. https://app.powerbi.com/visuals/show/KPIStatusWithHistory1446562283967

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.