Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

KPI Ticker MAQSoftware gone out of shape

Hi community & @MAQSupport,

I had been using KPI Ticker in of my reports since few months and was working all well.

Today, I have realized that the visual has gone out of shape just by itself in existing report. I have tried updating the visual from the store, re-creating the tiles, but the formatting is still not right.

I can probably do a workaround by enlarging the visual but dont have enough spacing and would ultimately redo the whole report with some alernate.

Here is how things look now2018-01-03 10 40 34.png

see how everything in the left has been chopped in all tiles.

Has anyone else similar experience.

Does MAQSupport has any visibility or solution on this.

Regards

P.S. This is same for my Pbix files as well as the published PBI service.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the issue in KPI Ticker.

We are working on releasing a new build to Store with this fix and we will update once it is available.

Kindly continue providing your helpful feedback for this visual and any others MAQ Software has published. We can be reached via email at - support@maqsoftware.com

View solution in original post

@AnonymousWe have already fixed the issue and are in process of submitting the updated build to AppSource. Once it is approved by AppSource, it should be available in a couple of weeks.

Hello @Anonymous,

Greetings.

The updated build is now available on AppSource

Please visit and download the same. Let us know if your issue is resolved.

Continue to rate our visuals and kindly provide your feedback on the visuals published by MAQ Software.

Thanks

@MAQPowerBI

6 REPLIES 6
MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by the issue in KPI Ticker.

We are working on releasing a new build to Store with this fix and we will update once it is available.

Kindly continue providing your helpful feedback for this visual and any others MAQ Software has published. We can be reached via email at - support@maqsoftware.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MAQSupport Thank you for the reply. Do you have any estimated timeline for resolution.

Hello @Anonymous,

Greetings.

The updated build is now available on AppSource

Please visit and download the same. Let us know if your issue is resolved.

Continue to rate our visuals and kindly provide your feedback on the visuals published by MAQ Software.

Thanks

@MAQPowerBI

Anonymous
Not applicable

Works alright, thanks team @MAQSupport.

@AnonymousWe have already fixed the issue and are in process of submitting the updated build to AppSource. Once it is approved by AppSource, it should be available in a couple of weeks.

v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous

Since this is a third party custom visual, please contact its author directly. 

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.