cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
howie2293

KPI Monthly Trend line Charts using Percentage rather than total count per category

I am trying to create a KPI monthly trend line Chart that shows just the percentage the completed Activations for each month. The closest I have currently to is the following showing this in a 100% stack bar graph but trying to show this in a line graph that will show the trend more clearly.

Close date           Activation Status

dd/mm/yy           Complete/Failed

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: KPI Monthly Trend line Charts using Percentage rather than total count per category

Hi @howie2293 ,

We can create a measure to meet your requirement:

KPI = CALCULATE(COUNTROWS('Table'),'Table'[Activation Status]="Complete")/COUNTROWS('Table')

7.jpg

If it doesn't meet your requirement, Please show the exact expected result based on the Tables that we have shared. 

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support
Community Support

Re: KPI Monthly Trend line Charts using Percentage rather than total count per category

Hi @howie2293 ,

How about the result after you follow the suggestions mentioned in my original post?Could you please provide more details about it If it doesn't meet your requirement?

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors