Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

KPI Goal Measure

Hello,

I am hoping I can get guidance on how to fix a KPI I am working on.  I am working on a KPI that will provide current month Inventory Balance to last year ending balance.  The KPI was working correctly before I brought in November 2019 data.  Now the Goal is taking the total amount from 2019 (November plus December).  I am looking for the correction to the measure to only show December 2019 balance.  Below are print screen of the KPI and the measure.  Goal should be showing $26,523,781.  Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Capture.2.PNGCapture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Re: KPI Goal Measure

Looking for the goal to only show December 2019 Inventory Balance.  I currently have November and December information in my data table.  The Goal is showing the amount as a summation of both months.  I think I figured it out.  Instead of PREVIOUSYEAR, I tried DATEBETWEEN and now is showing the correct amount.  Thanks for your reply!  Been looking at this for a couple days now 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User VII
Super User VII

@Shorty_AO your question is a bit confusing, you said previous year and then you also mentioned November and December, it is not a full previous year, please clarify?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Looking for the goal to only show December 2019 Inventory Balance.  I currently have November and December information in my data table.  The Goal is showing the amount as a summation of both months.  I think I figured it out.  Instead of PREVIOUSYEAR, I tried DATEBETWEEN and now is showing the correct amount.  Thanks for your reply!  Been looking at this for a couple days now 🙂

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

This will be a conference that you do not want to miss!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Don't miss the Power BI Dev Camp this week!

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors