Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vanquisher11
Frequent Visitor

KPI GRID by MAQ

Hi All,

How do I show the KPI indicator for calculated measures?the latest score and the latest target are calculated measures based from different columns.

Capture.PNG

Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello,

Please follow these steps to show the KPI Indicator -  

1. To show the KPI Indicator, the 'Measure KPIs' column name must be as that of the 'Measure Data' column name and appended with a prefix. As shown below:1.png

2. Then, in the format pane, enter that prefix in the Prefix text settings, as shown below

2.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello,

Please follow these steps to show the KPI Indicator -  

1. To show the KPI Indicator, the 'Measure KPIs' column name must be as that of the 'Measure Data' column name and appended with a prefix. As shown below:1.png

2. Then, in the format pane, enter that prefix in the Prefix text settings, as shown below

2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

For my this does not work.. I've added the pref_ to my measure, checked spelling multiple time but it doesn't show any arrows 😞

Hello,

To understand better, can you provide your report or its screenshot (sample data will do)?

You can connect with us at support@maqsoftware.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.