Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

patscragg
Regular Visitor

KPI / Cards With States Help

Hi,

I'm about to finalise a dashboard showing sales performance, however I can't configure my Cards With States by OKViz correctly. In principle it should be quite an easy outcome but I can't seem to get it to work? It also appears I have a newer version to what I have used in the past!

So.... I'm looking to put sales data into different "buckets" dependant on the profile of the data line. My parameters:

Gross Profit % Parameters
Low GP% = anything less than 10%
Mid GP% = anything between 10 and 30%
High GP% = anything over 30%

Gross Sales Parameters

Low GS = anything less than $100k
Mid GS = anything between $100k and $300k
High GS = anything over $300k

And I basically want to put a data line into a bucket dependant on these parameters. So if it was a product with a GP% of 5% (pre-calculated in my dataset) and Gross Sales of $600k, it would appear in the top left tile in my screenshot.

I've tried filtering and this also does not work.... HELP!!!!!

Cards With States.PNGCards With States 2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Cherry,

I made contact with the app develop and received the following response:

Patrick,

Have you read this article? https://okviz.com/blog/states-in-custom-visuals

Daniele Perilli

Although it didn't directly resolve my problem, I'll share this for everyone else to refer to. I think I may have already found this previously in a separate post.

Thanks,

Patrick

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @patscragg ,

For your scenario, I'm afraid that you'd better have a contact with the publihser of the custom visual to get the most professional help.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @patscragg ,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, could you share the solution and accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Cherry,

I made contact with the app develop and received the following response:

Patrick,

Have you read this article? https://okviz.com/blog/states-in-custom-visuals

Daniele Perilli

Although it didn't directly resolve my problem, I'll share this for everyone else to refer to. I think I may have already found this previously in a separate post.

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi @patscragg ,

Thanks for your sharing!Smiley Happy

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Thanks Cherry - I just e-mailed them directly to seek an outcome. Will share the response within the community to help out my fellow PBI comrades.

Pat

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.