Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

evalromf
Helper I
Helper I

KPI Card using year trend + last month outcome

Hi, I am trying out new ways to present data in a monthy report. The graph that I'm interested in is the KPI Card, where I would like to present the trend line of last years outcome, together with the number for the last month outcome. And I cannot get that to work. Does anyone know if that is possible with using the KPI Card? Or if there is any other way to achive this? I am a bit reluctant do use customized graphs, as I need to export the report to .ppt. And that sees to be undoable to do when using graphs developed by others. I appreciate any feedback! //Eva-Lotta
3 REPLIES 3
CheenuSing
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @evalromf

KPI Card may not be able to give you the result you expect.  KPI Card works on reporting the KPI Indicator say Sales with Trend over a period of time. And lastly the taarget to compare the KPI Indicator over the trend line.

Also it is not possible to have two different axis or trend line with the single axis value.

Can you share some data and the output you wish to achieve.

Cheers

CheenuSing

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution and also give KUDOS !

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Hi,

Sorry for my late reply - it's not because I'm not interested anymore, it's due to vacations 🙂

What I want to achive is something like the picture below. I have all data available, but the last month outcome is in another source file.

If you have any suggestions on how to achive this, I'd be very grateful.

//Eva-Lotta

Picture1.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.