Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

psheridan
Helper I
Helper I

Jan'16 Desktop Designer release?

Just curious if anyone had info on if/when there will be a January update for the Power BI desktop designer. I see there are many items that are started/under review in the Ideas forum - wondering when we will see that new functionality come through in a new update. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@psheridan Its not mandatory that Power BI will release Desktop tool update every month. Power BI team is working based on feedback from users in ideas/forum and its priority. To keep a watch on update check out Power BI blog here.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ashishrj
Power Participant
Power Participant

@psheridan Its not mandatory that Power BI will release Desktop tool update every month. Power BI team is working based on feedback from users in ideas/forum and its priority. To keep a watch on update check out Power BI blog here.

@ashishrj - I understand that its not mandatory, assumed that they would stick to the "monthly" releases that weve seen for the past year (w/exception of June). I've been keeping an eye on the blog as well. Thanks

@psheridan The Jan 16 release should come out soon, we are in the process of pushing it out. Do keep in mind that we had the holiday period in this release cycle 🙂

Good point about the holidays @pqian. Thanks for the info.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.