cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
THEG72 Member

Re: JSON Joining Records in Groups

Hi @ImkeF

I needed the Job and Account Details which meant i had to expand to levels i went to but i can remove the columns not required. I also managed to work this into a template so i can just change the API source for this to work on different accounting files.

I am looking at doing various Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets etc by Project and sub job.

There are several ledgers that make up the general ledger so its a matter I think of working through each of the sub-ledger systems ...I know that loading of historical data in this regard can increase the wait time depending how many years back you want to retrieve historical data from.

THEG72 Member

@ImkeF what is the significance of the URI versus UID versus ROW Version?

When i expanded everything i ended up with a UID, UID.1, UID.2 and UID.3 same with the URI's....so four versions but different outputs.....

Capture.PNGExpand Results

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi Garry,

I had a different understanding of your actual data.

I believe you just need to test out different versions and see for yourself which one is faster at the end.

Imke Feldmann

www.TheBIccountant.com -- How to integrate M-code into your solution  -- Check out more PBI- learning resources here

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Imke Feldmann

How to integrate M-code into your solution -- Check out more PBI- learning resources here -- Performance Tipps for M-queries