Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Raffael
Frequent Visitor

JSON File Theme Help (MultiRowCard Labels, Table Values)

Hello Power BI Community,

I finished my first custom json-file theme and it works pretty well apart from two specific cardNames. 

"labels" in "tableEx" doesn't to have any effect on the tables, same goes for "labels" in "multiRowCard".

I already played around with the other cardNames in these visuals, they work as intended.

What i want to achieve:

Multi-row Card labels are black, font size 14, show no decimal digits and are fully displayed

Table background for values is always white, the font is always black, no outlines and font size 8.

below the code and what i get: RowCard labels are size 10, show multiple digits

table background different colors.

How to fix this? (if need be, i can supply the whole code, but i leave it out for now as it seems to be working as intended apart from these specific two)

Regards,

"labels": 
				[{
					"color": "#000000",
					"fontSize": 14,
					"labelPrecision": 0,
					"labelDisplayUnits": "None"
				}]
"values":[{
					"outline": "None",
					"backColorPrimary": "#ffffff",
					"backColorSecondary": "#ffffff",
					"fontColorPrimary": "#000000",
					"fontColorSecondary": "#000000",
					"fontSize": 8
				}],

Snap1.pngSnap2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Raffael,

Based on my research, I am afraid you could just chang some formeting of the card visual with JSON file, you could refer to this link:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Webinars-and-Video-Gallery/How-to-create-a-Power-BI-theme-with-a-JS...

Regards,

Daniel He 

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Raffael,

Based on my research, I am afraid you could just chang some formeting of the card visual with JSON file, you could refer to this link:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Webinars-and-Video-Gallery/How-to-create-a-Power-BI-theme-with-a-JS...

Regards,

Daniel He 

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Daniel,

i used exactly those videos and the pwoerbi-file to create my json file. So it seems that the JSON themes are not fully bugfree implemented yet (or maybe the file is just wrong regarding the property names, who knows...)

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.