Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Byron12
Frequent Visitor

Italics Queries

Good Afternoon,

I have been working with the same BI document for a while now, however today when I opened the file, my queiries are italicised and do not show in the report. I cannot use the data for any of my visuals. The queries have been working fine until today. Below is the "Right-click" menu for reference.  I have tried using "Enable Load" however, it did nothing.image.png

Many Thanks

Byron

4 REPLIES 4
mussaenda
Super User
Super User

Hi @Byron12 ,

you need to enable load then create the relationship again.

Hi @mussaenda 

I tried the "Enable Load", it did nothing and the data is still italicised and will not load into the report creation window.

Thanks

Can you provide a screenshot of it where you are saying that you enable to load but still not loaded to the report?

Thanks

Good Afternoon,

There isn't a point showing the "Enable Load" as the option does not become ticked when I try and activate it, it simply doesn't allow me to change that option and remains as per my previous screenshot. The query name just flashes quickly.

I did manage to use your solution on a "Duplicate" of the query, where the "Enable Load" did work. However, I am not sure why that is, the data is the same, it is just a different query.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors