Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ELIASG
Regular Visitor

It really is a query

¿Is it possible to combine a bar chart with images from url as shown in the next image?

I have tried with infographic designer but I did not achieve it and I have searched in forums.

diseño para gráfico de incentivos.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ELIASG,

The custom visual infographic designer doesn't provide a option to link the column with image URL. To workaround the issue, you can save these images as SVG format or normal png file, then you can upload the image and set corresponding image for each column. Please note, the image is inside of the column, we can't set image under the column currently. You can download our sample  report to have a look. 

q1.PNGq2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I notice that it loses the configuration on the desktop and I have to reassign the images to each bar. On the other hand, I need to place the values ​​of the Y axis on the bar. It does not exist way to give bigger size to the font of the series.

gráficas.jpg

Hi @ELIASG,

You can move the cursor over the column bar to see corresponding Y axis value. 

q5.PNG

Or you can custom your own visual: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-custom-visuals-getting-started-with-developer-tool...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I almost have the graph ready. The last thing I see is that the update time does not take the format of the time zone indicated.

To load the update date and time I use a query that generates a table as you can see in the attached images.
At the desk level, the correct time is shown, but the report does not show the same in the report as in the panel

Sin título.jpg

.Sin título.jpg

Sin título.jpg

Sin título.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.