Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gkakun
Helper III
Helper III

Issues when filter in a table

Hi,

I have a few slicers, and 2 tables. the left table is a summary, and when I click 1 row in the left table I will see the row data in the right table (see picture 1). now, when I'm trying to click a specific row in the right table, the highlighted row disappeared and I see all the rows in the table in grey (see picture 2), which means the filter remain but I can't see the relevant row- how can I click the specific row and still keep see only the filtered rows from the left table? 

5 REPLIES 5
gkakun
Helper III
Helper III

2.JPG1.JPG

Hi @gkakun

You may try to use IPN Slicer. When you select an IPN from slicer, you could click the specific row and still keep see only the filtered rows from the left table.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, Thanks. but IPN slicer is not good since I have thousands IPN in the report, and I want to present to the user only the problematic IPNs in the left table, and when he clicks the specific IPN he interested in, he should see the raw data in the right table, so he should see the complete list and not use slicer for the IPN 

Hi @gkakun

Can you share the pbix file?

I have some IP information there so I will try to build something similar without the sensitive data and send it 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.