Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues after Feb 2019 Update

After the Feb 2019 Update I'm having a couple of issues.

1] In the Report View when I'm adding a "New Measure" or a "New Column" by right clicking on any Table on the right side under the "FIELDS" pane the "Formula Bar" does not show up but the New Measure/Column does get added in the Table. I have to select that New "Measure/Column" that was added and click More Options "..." and then select "Properties" to open the "Formula Bar" but now Intellisense does not work any more.

2] Intellisense has stopped working in any "Formula Bar" from anywhere in the GUI.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the PBI App with no luck.

Is there a way to download or revert to the December 2018 Update? Everytime I download the PBI App I always get the latest Feb 2019 update.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous 

Do you install the latest version from here?I cannot reproduce the same issue with latest version.I would suggest you set the locale for import to English and test again.If it is not your case,you may download the December version from here.

1.png

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.