Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with the reset All slicers

Hello,

When we use a slicer in a dashboard, it is possible to use a dropdown list, then select a value.  We could also use the search magnifier, and enter a partial info to restrict the list of all possible values in the dropdown list.  It is faster that way.  It avoid to go through all the possible values.  The we can select the value(s) we are interested in.

It permit to restrict the information showed in a table.

When we click on the reset All button, all the filter a reset to all.  However, the partial info that was entered into the search magnifier is still in the magnifier which restrict the possible values in the dropdown list. This issue is observable in dashboard in Power BI as well as a dashboard published on the Portal.

Is there a way, when we click on the reset button to reset all filters but also the info entered into the info magnifiers.

All users complain that it's annoying especially when several slicers are present in a dashboard.

Thanks in advance for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

By my tests, if your reset button is created with bookmark, I could reproduce your issue.

I have had a contact with PG and will update here if there is any information.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

Update:

Confirmed by PG, this should be related to desktop bookmarks feature and this is by design at the moment. Engineers will consider it for the future. 

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

By my tests, if your reset button is created with bookmark, I could reproduce your issue.

I have had a contact with PG and will update here if there is any information.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.