Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

angova
Frequent Visitor

Issue with hour-change day

Hi there!

I'm having an issue with Power BI Desktop. I've found that when the hour-change-day happens, Power BI changes the hour 1 to the hour 0, so what I see in the report are two lines with the 0 hour and none with the 1 hour (in spite of in my data I have it). I let you two pictures: the first is the query and the second is the data shown in the report.

Query (it doesn't has the 2 hour because of the hour change, but it has the 1 hour)Query (it doesn't has the 2 hour because of the hour change, but it has the 1 hour)The 1 hour is converted to the 0 hourThe 1 hour is converted to the 0 hour

I've checked my data source, and it's correct, it shows what I expect and what I see in the query in Power BI. How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance,

Andres

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @angova,

What's version of your Power BI Desktop?

By my test, I cannot reproduce your issue, could you share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the issue, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.)

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-piga-msft

I'm using the last version of Power BI Desktop (2.57.5068.501 64-bit)

I give you the link to a Dropbox's folder. Inside you can find the data source file (DemandMarch2018.xlsx) and the pbix one (DemandMarch2018.pbix).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r8b586tnsmncny3/AADf1SBzNP8dFmpdL2bXne5sa?dl=0 

In the data source file, you can find two sheets. The first one is the source to Power BI, and the second one is a table where I have filtered the data to show only the 25th of May.

Thanks in advance,

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.